The project manager provides leadership and coordination during the entire process of a project. They will provide communication with all necessary parties during the project, as well as provide updates and ensure project deadlines are met with efficiency. They oversee a project in its entirety and are intimately involved in the planning of the project through excellent team work and communication skills. The project manager is a very hands on position that will require themselves to chip in and assist where needed to ensure the project timeline is met.
• Project plan creation and management via project management software.
• Working directly with the management team of the various departments to coordinate needs and due dates.
• Review all customer supplied requirements and incorporate into project creation to ensure all customer needs are met.
• Active engagement and follow up with all necessary parties.
• Working directly with purchasing team to ensure receipt of any purchased goods needed are done and delivered on time according to the plan. With active engagement and follow up.
• Communication of all project timelines, status updates, and issues to all necessary parties and management.
• Work assignment and direction to all project team personnel or any sub-contractors or vendors.
• Work assignment and work direction for project team members, including subcontract and vendor management.
• Ongoing communication and feedback on any project performance issues whether be personnel, sub-contractor or vendor issues to management.
• Management of timeline and expectations with all necessary parties.
• In depth note taking and documentation of all meetings, discussions, comments of importance.
• Provide project supervision on any testing or other hands on duties as necessary.
• Manage all administration activities of projects, including order booking, tracking and invoicing.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent and 5 years of project management.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects scaling many departments, personnel, vendors and sub-contractors.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent team working skills and experience interfacing with others to ensure schedule constraints are met.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer requirements and develop projects based on those needs, and demonstrated ability to meet those requirements.
• Strong leadership ability, with an ability to influence without authority.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with project management software.
• Background experience in manufacture preferred, but not required.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and hands on.
• Travel may be required.