Junior Manufacturing Engineer
Gwynedd Manufacturing, a growing defense contractor located in North Wales, is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to producing quality products for the U.S. Department of Defense and various U.S. Federal Law Enforcement Agencies. As an innovative company offering a wide array of products (firearms and accessories), we strive to continuously develop new technology and drive process improvement.
We are currently seeking a Junior Manufacturing Engineer work with our CNC machinists and our engineering department to identify and improve processes on our production floor.
Candidates with prior experience as a CNC Programmer, CNC Set-Up Machinist, or CNC Milling Machinist who are looking to take the next step in their career are encouraged to apply!
· Identify manufacturing inefficiencies and recommend process improvements
· Evaluate and edit CNC programs and tooling requirements to extend tool life and shorten processes
· Train machine operators on standard operating procedures and work instructions
· Make fixturing pieces from engineers’ drawings
· Assist Set-Up of CNC machines and edit CNC machine code on the production floor to minimize machine downtime
· Experience in a manufacturing machine shop
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints
· Experience with CNC machine set-up and G-code programming
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Experience with inspection tools including calipers and micrometers
· Experience using FeatureCAM, PartMaker, PowerMill or NX
· Basic ISO 9001 knowledge and understanding
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off plus 10 Paid Holidays
· 401k with Company Match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Meals provided every day prepared by our on-site chef
· Sports Tickets to Phillies and Flyers games
· And much more!