Customer Service/Product Support
We are a looking for a skilled person to fill the need of Product Support and Customer Service.
This role is about assisting customers and providing the best customer service experience possible. We are looking for applicants who excel in customer service, has a desire to learn our products, and has a willingness to resolve issues. Applicants will handle every aspect with the customer in a way that is patient, friendly, and informative, while providing the best information about our products.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Exceptional customer service in a retail/e-commerce environment
• Working knowledge of firearms and the associated components
• Maintain a friendly and positive attitude
• Flexibility and adaptability to change
• Problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Collaborate with and provide feedback to team mates about products
• Passion and willingness to learn new products and platforms
• Demonstrated knowledge of safe firearms handing, regulations and ability to work a safe and compliant department is a must
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Assisting and providing support to customers via email or over the phone.
Qualifications and Skills
• Applicant must be versed in safe handling of firearms and firearms components.
• Proficient in Microsoft office, including Excel and Outlook. Typing is required
• A background in Gunsmith Experience/Armorer work is a plus.
• Applicant must be comfortable and able to work with components with a willingness to learn.
• Must stay up-to-date with the industry and growing trends